|Remuneration:||R10000 - R13000 per month negotiable depending on experience|
Job descriptionWe are looking for a social media consultant who will implement the company’s social media marketing. Administration includes content strategy, develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and cultivate leads and sales. The social media consultant is a highly motivated individual with experience and a passion for designing and implementing the company’s content strategy, creating relevant content, blogging, community participation and leadership. This consultant will also be responsible for developing Proposals and Profiles for Clients and umbrella Companies.
The following seven social media marketing components are the road-map to success and are the responsibilities of the social media consultant.
Our social media consultant must master them to execute social campaigns effectively.
Set realistic goals. It isn’t enough to say you 'see' results, they must tie back to your objectives. You’ll never know social media ROI without first setting objectives. For example, at Kruse Control, we use five objectives for Facebook marketing:
- Growth of likes
Visual content has a lasting effect on us humans. Whether it’s your status updates, your landing pages or your Facebook ads, what the audience sees is what they’ll remember. Make sure it’s consistent, compelling and gets your point across.
Solid content strategy
What you post on your social channels is the foundation for all your other social media marketing. The social media consultant must perform a 'brand discovery', which outlines what it is about your business that makes it unique. This includes your core values and beliefs, and the reasons people want to buy from you. The answers should be in-depth and detailed.
The second part of your 'brand discovery' describes your ideal customers. What are their interests, what problems can you solve, where do they spend their time, and how can you help them? Quality information that’s relevant to your ideal customers attracts them and sets your social marketing up for the next steps.
You need to continually grow your fan base. Social advertising is a very valuable tool to get your message heard. However, social ads don’t look like the ads you’re used to seeing. They differ in content, placement and targeting. The best way to grow your Facebook page is to utilise Facebook ads. A small budget with carefully selected photos and ad copy (with a clear call-to-action) will increase likes and foster engagement.
Your social media consultant should listen, respond, ask questions and engage with your audience. There should be a careful consideration on how he/she responds to organic (non-paid) leads. People will ask questions and the social media consultant should have the knowledge and/or experience of the sales process to respond correctly. If a lead asks a question, answer it and follow it with a question back to them.
With growth and engagement strategies in place, the social media consultant’s job is to convert fans/followers into customers. The more advanced form of Facebook marketing utilises Facebook ads and optimised landing pages to capture leads and convert them into sales. I’ve found most dealerships and other businesses need advice and support with conversion strategy. Find the right person to advise you so you get where you want to go faster, more cost-effectively and achieve the best results.
Measure and analyse to establish ROI
Measure results on a weekly basis. As mentioned earlier, your results must tie back to your objectives. Factor in your time, effort and budget to determine if your efforts succeeded.
Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written)
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a 'social' way while cultivating leads and sales
- Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts
- Oversee design (i.e.: Facebook timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog)
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI)
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Demonstrate the ability to map out a marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the business. Report notable threats to appropriate management
- Analyse campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the social media campaigns
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyse, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximise results
- As explained to you that the government tenders are our 40% source of income so you will be expected to attend briefings, prepare documents and assist with proposals and budgets
- We have a subscription with tender online which gives you updates of tenders al over the country, you will be expected to check it every day and make sure other departments are involved in getting the bid document ready for submission
- You will need to keep records of the tenders briefings attended and bids submitted
- You will be responsible for all the proposals
- Attend tender briefings
- Experience in sales and marketing for print media
- Own transport
- Diploama or degree in communications or marketing
- Computer literate
Posted on 05 Jan 14:11, Closing date 6 Feb