Marketing Channel Manager
Dotsure Ltd has a vacancy in their marketing department for a channel manager.
The successful applicant will be responsible for improving customer consumption; planning and implementing customer presentations, overseeing account profiles, monitoring competitor activity and implementations of the marketing channel strategy for growing market share and communicating channel activities.
- Act as a Marketing Consultant to Pet direct, Pet partner and Vet channels, driving demand and generate activities.
- Develop and manage internal/ external customer relationships
- Prepare action plans by account
- Assist in the development and implementation of target marketing plans as needed by internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and manage internal customer relationships
- Business alignment: Apply key business strategy focus areas into account planning and day to day delivery.
- Channel alignment: Build an account plan closely aligned to the Channel strategy and purposely develop on the strategic principals where specifically applicable to the account.
- Establish internal service level standards with the Network, Support and Solutions divisions to ensure the total customer partner experience
- Create and conduct proposal presentations
- Build personal relationships with key staff within the channel
- Supervise execution of co-marketing activities by partners and/or vendor agencies
- Tracking and monitoring performance of all campaigns
- Relevant marketing diploma
- 3-5 years of professional Partner/Channel/Distributor marketing experience from strategy to execution in a highly driven digital environment
- Strategic and analytical thinker with the ability to work in an international virtual team with marketing, sales and product specialists and with business partners
- Demonstrate wide and proven experience in the digital marketing mix and therefore are able to consult and advise partners on their marketing strategy and execution, to drive pipeline growth
Posted on 05 Jul 23:10, Closing date 3 Aug