|Company:||Cape Union Mart - Head Office|
Job descriptionOur Marketing department is in search of a Marketing Assistant to join their Outdoor Marketing Team. The incumbent will be responsible for supporting the?marketing?manager and coordinators on prescribed campaigns.
If you believe this is you, why not match your passion for Marketing and the Outdoors with a career in the company’s dynamic retail environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting the marketing manager and coordinator/s with executing brand and loyalty campaign briefs and managing timelines to deliver upon deadline
- Assisting the marketing manager and coordinator/s with executing the strategy through coordinating campaign material and ensuring on-time delivery to stores
- Assisting the marketing manager and coordinator with coordinating partnership campaigns, and manage critical timelines by liaising with partners and key internal stakeholders
- Assisting the marketing manager and coordinator with stock requirements (eg: stock sourcing for events, photoshoots and visual merchandising setups)
- Stock management through ensuring departmental stock is returned to stores
- Matric/Grade 12 or equivalent
- Relevant Marketing tertiary education is preferable
- Computer literacy (MS Excel, Power point, and Word)
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- An understanding of performance media (Facebook & Google), email communication strategies and overall digital insights & analytics (Google Analytics).
- Organisational and administrative skills
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Service and customer orientated
- Negotiation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proactive approach to work environment
Posted on 10 Mar 16:34