|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
We have an exciting opening for a décor loving junior Marketing Administrator to assist the Marketing Manager at a high-end décor and lifestyle company in Cape Town. The purpose of the role is to increase efficiency, agility, and value of the Marketing team. You will provide administrative and practical support to the Marketing Manager and team and assist with any operational requirements of the Marketing team. The successful candidate is computer highly literate and experienced with working in WordPress. A passion for décor and interiors is an absolute essential in this role.
- Provide administrative and practical assistance to the Marketing Managers for marketing campaigns, events, activities, charitable and sponsorship opportunities
- Assist the marketing managers with the documentation of existing processes and implementation of improvements to enhance marketing productivity. For example maintaining product image libraries
- Maintain work process flows by coordinating information and requirements within marketing
- Manage multiple internal and external coordination for all new and existing projects that requires sustained engagement
- Compile any marketing related packs for any campaigns and initiatives as and when required
- Assist with all administrative tasks pertaining to the position and the Marketing Team’s day-to-day operational activities
- Administration relating to competitions and giveaways, including sending correspondence to winners and follow up arrangements of prizes
- Ensure that a proper filing system for the marketing office is in place and kept up to date
- Coordinate inventory of branded marketing material, including loaning of these items to various teams if required
- Ensure the marketing storage facilities are kept neat and organised at all times, and that all inventory is properly labelled and recorded
- Coordinate all production requests from brief to delivery
- Research all online directories and ensure both companies are represented
- Research new opportunities for the brand including trade shows, events, social media influencers and social responsibility
- Research marketing, advertising and relevant industry workshops, events, etc for the team and the companies to attend / participate in
- Build and maintain productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers
- Always portray both brands in a positive light.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Marketing qualification from a recognised tertiary institution
- 1 year experience – preferable
- WordPress skills – essential
- MS Office Suite skills
- Able to work with spread sheets
- Passion for design, décor, interiors, property development – ESSENTIAL
- Previous experience working in the interiors/décor/lifestyle sectors a HUGE plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Keen to learn and grow
- Own transport – ESSENTIAL.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Company DescriptionVGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 24 Jun 12:03
+27 21 422 1037