Lead UI/UX Designer
|Remuneration:||R475900 - R598500 per year To be discussed|
|Location:||Cape Town, Westlake|
Job descriptionJoin us. We’ve figured out how to change the world of work.
Located in Southern Suburbs, Cape Town, bountiXP is a subscription-based SaaS employee recognition platform provider. Our pursuit of innovation and our ambition fuels our global aspirations. (Psst: Our team is currently building international capabilities to the platform).
We’re serious about what we do, and as a result, have strategically partnered with SA’s leading full-service, incentive marketing and motivation company with a 40-year track record.
Another thing we’re serious about? Working with the right people. So, if you consider yourself a talented UX & UI designer and want to be part of something exciting, please read on.
About the opportunity:
Exciting times are ahead for bountiXP – We’re looking for an experienced UX-UI Graphic designer with strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team. You should love what you do and thrive in a team environment. You get excited about user interface design and constantly research for the latest, fresh, interface designs. You are proficient in Sketch and Invision, as well as up to date with tech and design trends. You should be a good communicator and possess the ability to sell your designs to clients and your team members alike.
What we’re looking for:
- Conceptualise interface designs for both responsive platforms and mobile.
- Development of detailed UI design style guides consisting of brand foundations and UI components.
- Establish and promote interface design guidelines and best practices.
- Lead the visual development of the client’s brand in a digital language.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing wireframes or rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Relevant tertiary education
- Eight+ years of experience working as a product/UI designer
- Proficient in Sketch, Invision and Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- High crafting standards, superior attention to detail.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Good understanding of UX best practices.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good project and time management skills.
- Ability to take initiative, good at problem-solving.
- Willing to learn continuously.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques and technologies.
- Self-motivated towards the achievement of established goals.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities within a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Advantageous: Basic JIRA knowledge.
- Have worked within an Agile Development environment.
- Invision prototyping
- Invision DSM
- Building component libraries in Sketch
This position will see you occupy a critical role in bountiXP’s growth, so you should be ready to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in.
You need to be able to work with ease and adapt to an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
- Killer work ethic, passion, and an energising, positive attitude.
- A proven track record in software/application development
- Ability to work in an Agile team
Posted on 08 Apr 07:43