PURPOSE This role is responsible for monitoring, analysing, assisting with and driving external performance on the sales campaign, through multiple Channel Partners.
The individual will offer creative solutions to challenges enhance and drive productivity within all Channel Partners, ensuring effective query resolution, quality applications and sustainable performance.
This individual will manage 3-4 feeder call centres.
Reporting to the CEO.
Highly competitive basic salary plus 6% company benefits.
• Grade 12 or equivalent NQF level 4
• Bachelors Degree or related experience
• Minimum 3 years' experience in an Account Management role or similar, ideally within the telecommunications industry
• Experience working in a call centre environment will be an advantage
• Demonstrated experience managing more than one client account essential
KEY TASKS Financial Management
• Cost effective allocation and use of company resources
• Assist the company to meet its targets and stay within budget parameters
• Monitor spending and track to output, where applicable Business Process Management
• Interpret and apply company policy and departmental procedures where applicable
• Daily, Weekly and monthly reporting requirements Strategy
• Source and on-board Channel Partners for the sales campaign
• Present plans on sustainable performance improvement initiatives
• Represent the company on all channel visits and engagements
• Conduct and chair meetings with internal and external stakeholders
• Compile and present monthly feedback reports for the Executive Team Operational
• Keep up to date with trends in the telecommunications market; Management of performance of all outsource Channel Partners; Implementation of appropriate Channel Partner strategies
• Drive continuous improvement initiatives focused on improved performance
• Managing budgets and maintain records of incentives
• Working with Channel Partners to ensure processes are smooth and efficient
• Liaising with internal processing department to ensure the smooth and efficient processing of sales applications
• Analyse performance to ascertain best performing Channel Partner
• Liaising between Channel Partners, relevant internal departments and client
• Identify potential Channel Partners, visiting Channel Partners and building key relationships
• Ensure process of payments and invoices
• Forecasting sales trends and communicating targets
• Developing Channel Partner strategy
• Analyzing reports and proposing improvement initiatives / strategies
• Define and develop integrated strategies, plans and processes based on the insigh…
Job Reference #: 201677