Junior Web Developer x2
- Create web-based content to be used in combination with variable data for email and mobile phone communications.
- Estimate work time and effort when all necessary information may not be available.
- Experiment with emerging technologies – frameworks, platforms, and tools.
- Documentation of own project processes and for the purpose knowledge sharing.
- You should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve their goals.
- Follow in house quality control, testing procedures and develop new ones.
- Stay current with new technologies and best practices.
- IT related Degree / Diploma / Certificate.
- 2 - 3 Years’ experience in a creative technical environment.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong understanding of responsive web design to ensure that all HTML is device responsive for optimal end user experience.
- Good understanding of cross browser compatibility and restrictions, web standards and CSS based design.
- Excellent attention to detail with regards to testing of HTML and its functionality using relevant software.
- Experience in using Jira / Bit bucket / Confluence.
- Have working experience with Agile Methodologies.
- Be available beyond standard work hours when necessary.
- NGINX Web Server knowledge.
- Amazon Web Services knowledge.
- Flexibility to learn new technology where projects require it.
- Communication skills should be professional at all times and be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
- Self-motivated and be capable of finding and correcting problems as necessary.
- Work to tight deadlines with a flexible approach.
- Must be able to respond to a changing environment and grow technically.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to target="_blank and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com . Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 05 May 14:02, Closing date 4 Jun
087 351 0743