Junior Through-the-Line Designer
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
A fresh and exciting Cape Town ad agency is on the hunt for a talented, conceptual through-the-line junior Designer to join their team. We’re looking for someone dynamic and conceptually strong, with integrated experience to bring their talents to the agency’s BTL, ATL & Digital offerings. Show us your amazing portfolio of well-crafted, considered graphic design and art direction portfolio and get set to flourish as a creative!
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant Visual Communications qualification from a recognised institution
- 2 to 3 years’ TTL agency experience (BTL, ATL & Digital)
- Expertise using Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- A strong portfolio of previous work
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure
- Strong conceptual abilities
- Creative, out-the-box thinker
- Exposure to WordPress – would be a definite plus
- Team player.
Please submit a link to your relevant portfolio along with your CV on application.
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks, please consider your application for this specific role unsuccessful.
Company DescriptionVGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 10 Mar 14:32
+27 21 422 1037