Junior/Mid Front-End Developer
Topco is Africa’s leading B2B digital media and events company. With multiple brands platforms and products, Topco is looking for a junior to mid front-end developer who will become an integral and valued member of the team.
If you can take initiative with a creative flair. Are always eager to upskill yourself. Open to constructive feedback, and can work under intense pressure to meet deadlines then carry on reading.
You will be working with an energetic, high demand marketing and production team. Assisting the team to deliver exceptional customer service through their products including virtual events, masterclasses, podcasts, newsletters, e mailers digi-mags and online resources.
Day to day job description:
- You daily role will include updating website designs and content.
- Consistently collaborating with the team to improve user experience implementing best practice and trends in UX.
- Building new websites and landing pages.
- Loading content on multiple platforms (not just WordPress) i.e Hopin
- Improving existing sites as well as ensuring platforms integrate seamlessly.
The following is a prerequisite for the role:
An ideal candidate will have a bachelor's degree in web design or a related field with a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role. You will have a good understanding of SEO and be expert level with MAC and OS with proficiency in code visioning tools and familiarity with Gimp and Photoshop. Additional proficiency with programming languages and ability to work independently are key for this role.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
To apply submit your detailed CV including your technical skills and demonstrated projects to [email protected]
If you do not get any feedback within two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful for this role, but do try again in the future as we are always looking for new talent.
Posted on 12 Nov 16:20