Limprint PTY LTD is looking for self oriented and hardworking junior graphic designers!
Creation of Designs
The graphic designers are responsible for designing the following:
- Printing and Design billboards, cubes, fence banners, corridor banners, invites, pop-up banners, gazebos.
- Corporate Identity – letterheads, business cards, logo usage.
- Digital platforms – web banners – social media creative, emails.
- Corporate Clothing – sports uniforms, T-shirts.
- CSI/ Internal Marketing – invites, internal communication.
- Generic Brand Material – POS, ROPS.
- Conceptualization and Theme Generation.
- Specialist Catalogue concepts.
- Develop graphics for visual images or audiovisual images.
- Print and Create designs using CorelDraw or Photoshop.
- Display working knowledge of the ffg: Adobe Creative Suite, which includes Photoshop, In-design, Illustrator, Media Manager (Busy phasing out and replacing with RMS), RMS, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office.
- Edits and proofing to be done until approval is obtained from Manager.
- Designs sent off to be produced or printed.
- Final samples to be obtained from relevant producer/ printer/ company sent to manager for proofing so that approval can be obtained for final production.
- Obtain time frame for production of designs and ensure printing/production company meet deadlines.
- Liaise with such companies involved in printing/production to ensure items are produced/printed as per the agreed formats or designs.
- Matric/Grade 12
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Graphic Designing
- Be located in Polokwane or be willing to relocate
Email Your portfolio and CV at:
[email protected] or handover your CV at 31a Jorissen Street, Polokwane 0699