Junior Graphic Designer
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionTo start immediately.
We are looking for a talented junior graphic designer to join our young and creative marketing team. We are looking for a candidate who has the ability to create high quality digital marketing material for the website, social media and other platforms. The ideal candidate should be familiar with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and other graphic design applications. The ideal candidate should be passionate about design and have a keen eye for details. They should able to produce high-quality materials while adhering to deadlines.
Please submit a portfolio of your past work when applying to this job.
Should you meet all of the above requirements, please email a copy of your CV along with your letters of recommendation and your portfolio to the provided email address with the subject line “JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER POSITION”.
Only successful shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Company DescriptionLeather Gallery curates the highest quality, luxury furniture and home decor pieces for the most premium homes, allowing them to reimagine and reinvent their interior spaces. Leather Gallery is fondly known as the home of leather furniture because of our wide array of leather sofas in an array of sizes, styles, shapes and custom colour and configuration options as well as the excellent quality of our genuine, top grain leather.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Two+ years’ experience with portfolio attached
- Matric certificate
- Diploma/degree in related fields is strongly preferred
- Experience with and strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and other graphic design applications
- Passion for design and good eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Develop digital marketing material for websites, social media and other platforms
- Develop banners, catalogues, flyers, lifestyles and any other marketing material
- Pitch creative concepts for and collaborate with the marketing team to launch marketing campaigns and promotions
- Use feedback from the marketing team to improve graphics
Posted on 01 Oct 14:09