Junior Graphic Designer
|Location:||Cape Town, Muizenberg|
Another exciting opportunity has opened at Pyrotec, Cape Town!
We are a privately owned South African company which specialises in providing innovative and top-quality product identification solutions. The company’s extensive service offerings include on-pack product identification solutions including self-adhesive label systems, coding and labelling equipment as well as customized software that can be integrated into production lines.
We are looking for a creative and interactive, Entry Level Junior Graphic Designer to join our company. You should be interested in furthering your studies and knowledge in Digital Marketing as you will be required to attend a 12 Month Digital Marketing Learnership at an establishment of our choosing. The successful candidate will report directly to, and work closely with the Marketing Department and Graphic Designer.
- Matric certificate and a certificate/diploma in Graphic Design
- Willing to complete a Digital Marketing Learnership
- Minimum one year creative Graphic Design experience
- Photoshop or similar experience
- Able to create digital adverts for marketing and advertising products as well as editing of products and create product brochures
- Knowledge of Desktop Publishing
- Good understanding of the Adobe CC Suite
- High attention to detail
- Deadline driven and able to work under pressure
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- Passionate about design
- Know your way around Mac and PC
- Creative thinking
- Innovation, take initiative and show creativity
- Excellent communication – written and verbal
- Be a team player and fit into a diverse team and company
- Going the extra mile
- Understanding project requirements and ideas
- Producing marketing and related material to promote the company
- Using Graphic techniques in the creation of digital design work
- Ensure all artwork produced meets the needs, requirements and values of Pyrotec
Important : Please do not apply for this position should you not meet ALL the above.
Should you feel that you are the ideal candidate, please email your CV and an electronic portfolio (10mb limit) to [email protected] . When applying please quote the job title and reference number ( PYRO117B ) in the subject line.
Should you not quote the reference number; your application will not be viewed.
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of submitted your CV, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 08 Jul 14:05
+27 21 787 9600