Junior Education Enrolment Manager
|Remuneration:||R6000 – R7000 per month Basic salary|
|Company:||The Knowledge Trust|
We are a leading EdTech company based in Cape Town, South Africa. We offer innovative online learning solutions for academic institutions to assist in building African leaders through accessible online education. Our offering of online short courses in executive education is built in collaboration with USB Executive Development, the private executive development company of Stellenbosch University (USB-ED).
We are on the lookout for enrolment managers to join our rapidly growing sales team. If you are a newly graduated student or an experienced sales or education enrolment consultant, who is self-motivated, enjoys being part of a fun, dynamic team and can work towards meeting targets, with high earning potential, this opportunity is perfect for you!
NB!!! This role will be fully remote and it is required that the successful candidates have access to their own equipment (PC/laptop) and a stable internet connection. All training and induction will be done remotely.
The successful candidate would ideally have the following characteristics:
- Confident, positive, outgoing individual
- Ability to negotiate effectively and handle client objections
- Hard-working with a desire to succeed
- Well-developed communication skills
- Relationship building skills
- Strong desire to learn and develop
- Effectively generate sales and enrol students utilising our systems
- Cross-sell and up-sell courses to clients
- Meeting targets and KPI’s
- Maintain customer service standards
Posted on 25 Sep 14:11