Junior Digital Art Director
Job descriptionNinety9cents is a full-service, integrated advertising agency, headquartered in Cape Town, and is one of South Africa’s largest independently owned agencies. Led by founder and managing director, Andrew Brand, the agency’s extensive client base includes leading brands such as Shoprite/Checkers, Ackermans, PUMA, Spur Group, Capitec and Distell, to name but a few.
Summary of main duties
- Produce high quality digital designs from concept to completion, in accordance with brand guidelines
- Assist with conceptualising digital campaign strategies
- Design tasks include web banners, newsletters, social media, website elements etc.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Keep up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends, techniques and technologies
- Social media collateral
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop essential)
- Excellent time management skills
- Go-getter attitude
- Hunger to learn and progress
- Highly accountable
- Strong attention to detail
- Relevant degree or diploma
- Minimum two years' experience in an advertising/creative agency
- Sound understanding of digital marketing
- Retail account experience advantageous
If you have not received a response to your application within two weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful. Applications from EE candidates will be considered with preference in compliance with the EE Act.
Posted on 17 May 11:48