Junior Content Writer - International Campaigns
|Remuneration:||R8000 - R8000 per month cost-to-company|
|Location:||Cape Town, Century City|
|Company:||Lead Capital Group|
Job descriptionJunior Content Writer
IS WRITING THE NAME OF YOUR GAME?
?? JOIN OUR MARKETING TEAM TO CREATE CAPTIVATING DIGITAL CONTENT APPLY WITH US TODAY! https://www.lcgroups.com/careers
THE ROLE (key responsibilities):
- Draft creative copy for digital platforms that are consistent with the brand voice.
- Work with your Digital Marketing Manager and Team Leaders to develop branding and strategic marketing concepts Will be responsible for writing blogs, marketing contents, website contents, product descriptions, and titles, etc.
- Work collaboratively with the Digital Marketing Team to execute content and email marketing strategy.
- Need to write highly compelling, informative and grammatically correct content that aligns with the brand voice.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure accurate content, consistency, and quality in copy collateral.
- Assist in implementing processes as needed, to optimize copy development.
- EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing environment. Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism or Marketing. Are you the candidate we’re looking for? Apply directly our website: https://www.lcgroups.com/careers
- We are looking for someone who is eager to learn, can take criticism, is always a team player, willing to go the extra mile, put in the hours and make the campaigns amazing.
- Skilled in Microsoft software including but not limited to PowerPoint, Google Docs, Word and Outlook. Social Media MS Office Suite, Adobe, Photoshop editor (not mandatory)
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM is a desired skill.
- Excellent writing skills
- Grammar Genius and critically aware of mistakes
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn from mistakes, able to take harsh criticism and learn from it.
Posted on 27 Aug 08:32