Junior Content Strategist
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
|Location:||Remote, Remote position|
We have a fabulous, full-time, fully remote contract opportunity for a junior Content Strategist at a B2B UK based agency who work with clients within the recruitment sector. We’re looking for a driven Content Planner to join their Studio team to help develop and execute content strategies that drive results and delight clients. In the role of Content Strategist your responsibilities include determining which formats best communicate various types of content, identifying ways to increase brand awareness, conducting keyword research, and putting together content plans as well as delivering TOV/persona workshops with clients. This role will sit in our Copy team and work closely with the Lead Copywriter as well as the senior members of the Client Services team, so a background in copywriting and content strategy is essential. The agency’s clients rely on them to deliver high-quality, results-driven content, so they’re looking for someone who is self-sufficient and can hit the ground running. Are you ready to join their high performing, highly engaged and hardworking team spread across the UK, USA, South Africa and Barbados?
- Creating marketing strategy campaigns
- Developing brand propositions, TOV, persona and content plans
- Producing SEO and keyword research
- Involvement in client calls and communication.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Previous experience in a Digital content environment
- Background in Copywriting and Content Strategy
- Previous experience in Content Strategy/Planning, ideally B2B
- B2B or Corporate client experience - advantageous
- Excellent written English, including expert spelling and grammar skills
- Confident speaking to clients
- Knowledge of SEMrush
- An understanding of SEO
- Understanding of topic clusters
- Experience in an agency environment
- Ability to maintain high-quality work while meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- A love of and feel for language.
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Company DescriptionVGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 20 Aug 11:55
+27 21 422 1037