Junior B2B PR Account Manager
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
An established PR and Content consultancy in the UK has a fabulous opportunity for a junior PR Account Manager to work remotely, from their home, to service their UK, European and Global clients, all in the Tech/B2B space. We’re looking for an energetic and adaptable Account Manager who can step into a key role within their Digital PR and SEO division. You might be a Senior Account Executive ready to step up, or an established Account Manager seeking a new challenge and to gain global experience. Previous Corporate/B2B experience is essential, preferably in the Tech sector.
As Account Manager, you will be working with exciting clients ranging from fin-tech specialists to logistics leaders. It will be up to you to ensure that these clients get a great service from the agency. You’re the ideal candidate for the role if you’re extremely detail-oriented, organised, not intimidated by technology, a pleasure to work with, and have media relations experience.
This is a fully remote, work-from-home role.
- Assist with designing digital communication strategies for clients (while they are a PR agency, they take an integrated digital approach, including inbound, content and SEO)
- Managing the roll-out of these strategies, including integrated media relations campaigns, which will involve pitching the media, search marketing, social, content and influencer relations
- Coordinating with our SEO, Content and PR specialists to ensure that client work gets delivered on time and to a high standard and that always hit client KPIs
- Measuring results and reporting back to clients
- Delivering excellent client service
- Media relations – generating interesting angles, pitching stories to media, monitoring for relevant forward features, coordinating press trips and everything in-between!
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Have a PR agency background – preferably B2B – and want to take your career beyond traditional PR. You know digital’s the future and you want to become an expert in it
- Love technology
- B2B experience (in the tech sector preferable)
- Have enviable creative energy that shows through in your great ideas and your unusual approach to problem-solving
- Are extremely organised
- Are able to communicate well with clients, anticipate their requirements and deliver exceptional service
- Are positive and creative
- Want to make a measurable difference to clients’ businesses
- Are thoughtful, considerate and generally a great person to work with!
- Excellent command of the English language both written and verbal
- Solid, reliable WiFi connection!
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Company DescriptionVGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 29 Jun 11:06
+27 21 422 1037