Junior ATL Art Director
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Job descriptionOur ideal candidate will join one of our larger creative teams looking after one of South Africa’s most-loved retail fashion brands crafting digital designs for multiple media platforms such as web banners, newsletters, social media and website elements.
We are looking for an ambitious, driven junior art director to join our growing creative team. Our ideal candidate will have an eye for detail; love trends and have a passion for fashion, lifestyle and beauty.
The successful applicant will be tasked to carry visual and conceptual skills from initial brief to final artwork and must be able to assist with conceptualising digital campaigns and creatively solve problems effectively. An eye for detail and the ability to work well under pressure, as well as being up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends, techniques and technologies are essential requirements.
- A bonus: Knowledge of Afteraffects
- Visual thinker that can be guided by senior Art Directors and Creative Director/Group Heads.
- Able to multi-task, work to tight deadlines, and follow agency process
- Fully immersed in fashion, culture and other lifestyle trends
- Refined design aesthetic and meticulous eye for detail
- Work ethic: Should be able to describe oneself as “ Committed, reliable, curious, self-motivated, flexible, adaptable, team player "
- Flexible to work outside of normal working hours (overtime if and when required) have an awareness of digital platforms
Minimum requirements include:
- Completed tertiary qualification in art direction
- At least two years’ experience in an advertising agency
- Knowledge of conceptual and design for Digital
- Understand marketing strategy and branding
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently
- Ability to work under pressure
- Meticulous with attention to detail
- Proactive and solutions driven
- Creative ‘out of the box’ thinking
- Flexible to work overtime (if and when required
- Outstanding attention to detail and highly organized
- Prior experience on Workbook advantageous but not essential
- Visualize concepts according to briefs on all media platforms:
- Digital (design, not technical
- Design and art direction including art directing shoots for above
- Must understand creative and design/layout
Posted on 26 Apr 14:00