Junior Account Executive
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
Job descriptionBittersuite, is currently looking for a proactive, hands-on account executive who is prepared for, and thrilled by the thought of being thrown into the deep end from day one. We are a focused and dedicated team of individuals, who pride themselves on delivering personalised service to our clients as well as tailored strategic concepts, designs, and brand solutions.
We are looking for someone who is loyal, accountable and wanting to grow into an account manager. Our clients and jobs are varied, mostly within the premium sector, from international cigarette and alcohol brands, to local franchise quick-service restaurants and hotels.
- Report directly to an account manager
- Management of entry level client accounts and jobs including all facets of client service and of the delivery of agency services in an efficient and effective manner
- The AE is responsible for the continued good administration of the account and ensuring that there is a good relationship between client and agency
- An AE is responsible for the day to day running of the account in terms of budgeting, job trafficking, overseeing production processes, media management, material being ready for publications/electronic media, etc.
- AE’s responsibility should include the strategic input and direction for jobs. These should, however, be developed with the assistance of other members of the client service/creative department
- One year's experience at an advertising agency a must
- Degree in marketing
- Post-grad (in strategy/copywriting - advantageous)
- The ability to write comprehensive and insightful briefs
- A sound knowledge of the relevant structures and processes in an ad agency
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chase software knowledge)
- Confident presentation skills
Posted on 24 Mar 11:25
ApplyJason de Wet
021 447 2732