IT Business Analyst
|Company:||Cape Union Mart - Head Office|
Job descriptionLooking for your next challenge? Want to join a fast-paced Retail environment working with cutting edge Cloud technology? Then you should consider Cape Union Mart for your next career destination.
We require a dedicated and passionate IT Business Analyst with a sound understanding of eCommerce strategies to join our IT Omni Channel Team. You will be expected to work closely with business stakeholders and IT delivery teams to achieve the project roadmap. The ideal candidate will be a team player, have a high attention to detail and enjoy working in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
- Communicate, translate, and simplify business requirements to ensure buy-in from all stakeholders.
- Clearly map business processes and inter system relationships and ensure that the model supports the business decision making process.
- Effectively elicit, document, and validate comprehensive user stories linked to the prioritised business requirements/features.
- Effective communication to ensure good understanding and facilitation of workshops to achieve specified outcomes.
- Work closely with IT System analysts and development team to ensure that they understand the specifications.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts across domains to identify impacts and synergies.
- Effective knowledge transfer to business and support teams.
- Relevant three-year Information Technology qualifications is highly recommended.
- Minimum of three to five years IT business analysis experience in a Retail environment, preferably in eCommerce and Omni Channel.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (specifically MS Excel)
- Sound knowledge of process modelling tools.
- Demonstrable expertise and experience of using agile project management software e.g. Jira and Confluence.
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment, and of the BA role within agile frameworks.
- Experience working with Point of Sale, Order Management and Product Enrichment systems preferable.
- Experience in application testing.
- Oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal and consultative skills
- Facilitation skills
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Organizational skills
- Knowledge of business structure
- Stakeholder analysis
- Requirement’s engineering
- Processes modelling
Posted on 24 May 10:55