Our client in the manufacturing industry is looking for a Junior Invoicing Clerk to join their very busy team.
To qualify for the position, you should meet at least the following criteria:
- Minimum Grade 12/NQF 4
- Customer Service/ Sales Training would be an advantageous.
- Computer literate – MS Office, Pastel
- Any manufacturing experience would be advantageous
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure paying strict attention to detail
- Good standard of numeracy
Key Performance Areas will be:
- Order processing/capturing from call-in or email
- Call customers for orders
- Query handling and feedback to customer queries
- Managing customers’ expectations
- General administration duties as required
- To work efficiently and effectively as part of a team
- Keep work area clean and tidy
- Perform any reasonable request from Supervisor/Manager
- Total customer satisfaction, internal and external
Salary: R5000 – R6000
Application Process: Online applications will receive preference, ensure you upload a head and shoulder photo, alternatively e-mail CV, head & shoulder photo and certifications to [email protected], use “ INVOICING CLERK JUNIOR” as a reference in the subject field. Please consider your application as unsuccessful if you receive no feedback after 7 days.
1 to 2 years
Salary: RR5000 to R6000
Job Reference #: 3960101656