Internship - Advertising/Marketing/Communications/Creative
Job descriptionBe part of our intern program.
Topco Media, a vibrant, fast growing well-established Business 2 Business online media and events company, is looking for Top quality candidates who are interested in fast tracking their careers.
2021 will be the most exciting year to get involved in one of the most disrupted industries world-wide.
We offer a great platform to engage and work with South Africa’s Top companies through our online platforms including Publications, Conferences, Awards, Podcast and Masterclasses.
This is a very hands-on role and you will be expected to learn quickly becoming an integral part of the team specifically aligned to our sales agents.
The intern will assist with - Digital Marketing :
- Manage social media pages through campaigns and building communities
- Email marketing campaigns
- Be involved in managing client portfolios, as well as assisting with general company administration
- Increase engagement and awareness of products through content management
- Responsible for increased followers and likes on all platforms
- Email database management
- Content creation
- SEO, social media and digital media strategy.
- Email and newsletter database management
- Responsible for regular updates on all platforms of products
- Manage live streaming and online communities
- Report on Analytics for products weekly – implement changes needed to increase rankings weekly.
The job will also entail a broad range of requirements including:
- Executing the marketing campaign timelines
- Liaising and coordination of creative briefs with service providers from Designers, developers and copy writers
- Coordinate collateral of all clients, ensuring timeous and seamless delivery
- Tracking daily analytics and reports
- Ensure cooperation, synergy and effective communication between marketing and all other departments
- Attend events virtual and hybrid where necessary to represent the company and various brands
- Determine events for promotional and networking opportunities
- Prepare for status meetings and post-events meetings
- Keep all marketing copy up to date
- Stick to given Corporate Identity’s (CI’s)
- Campaign management
- Managing Marketing Material for Event Sponsors i.e. collect and coordinate all client and sponsors collateral.
And yes you’ll be thrown in the deep end (this is real life after all). If you’re a clock-watcher who needs to be spoon-fed this isn’t for you.
- Great Attitude
- Innovative thinkers
- Organised, hard working and strong executors (everyone has ideas, it's what you
- do with them that counts)
- Challenge yourself to do more with less
- Honest, reliable, and a hunger to deliver excellence
- Not afraid to make mistakes (as long as you can tell us what you learnt from it)
- A capacity to handle pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of the latest digital marketing trends
Posted on 20 Apr 14:48