Integrated Execution Lead
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
|Location:||Cape Town or Johannesburg|
|Remote work:||Only remote work|
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
We have a fantastic, fully remote opportunity for a mid-senior Integrated Execution Lead to join the team at a hot Communications agency in either Cape Town or Johannesburg. We’re looking for an experienced, unique, and competent all-rounder (Project Manager/Client Service person/Financial Controller) who is an emotionally intelligent leader. The ideal candidate is willing to jump in and get their hands dirty and bring that unique X factor to leading the agency’s Integrated Execution team to consistent performance excellence. The Integrated Execution Lead is responsible for the overall effective and efficient strategic project planning, and strategic alignment, implementation, execution and management of all projects and campaigns and team performance. As Head of Integrated Execution, you will identify and lead secure and build trusted and loyal client relationships by exceeding clients’ expectations by offering service excellence and delivering cutting edge strategic best project management practices. In this exciting role you will be called on to lead, mentor, coach and support the effective performance and overall wellbeing of the Client Service/Integrated Business Unit Managers and Execution team. This role works alongside the Managing Director. Terrific opportunity, not to be missed! Apply today.
- Daily and monthly management and leadership of the Integrated Business Unit Managers, all projects, campaigns, accounts, financials, and client relationships
- Campaign and client retainer management and monthly reporting of hours and finances
- Growing business scope with existing clients whilst being proactive in presenting new ideas and campaigns to achieve such business growth
- Supporting Integrated Project Managers and overseeing their daily workload, use of internal systems, performance and overall motivation and wellbeing
- Managing and developing campaign timeline, workshops, schedules, and budgets. Project management and any executional deliverables that are allocated to your position
- Staying ahead of industry trends and innovations
- Aligning the campaigns to the strategic intent as approved by client and managed within budget
- Collectively ensuring within the POD that the campaigns and budgets KPIs/ROI are met
- Post campaign reporting and identification of areas for improvement and innovation
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Industry relevant tertiary qualification
- 8+ years’ experience in Leadership, Client Service, Project Management, and related fields - advantageous
- Leadership experience: Mentorship and leadership experience in leading self, others and clients Evidence of self & social emotional awareness, positivity, flexibility, impulse control & empathy IT skills & proficiency: G Suite, Advanced MS Office, Workbook (advantageous)
- Strategic agility & thinking
- Well-developed emotional intelligence
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- A collaborative team player
- Problem solving & lateral thinking
- Driven to execute excellence
- Negotiation skills
- Motivated, positive & proactive
- Solutions driven
- Presentation skills
- Adaptive & always learning.
Should you not receive a response within 10 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Company DescriptionVGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 04 May 11:05, Closing date 3 Jul
+27 21 422 1037