Insurance Sales and Services Consultants
A day in the life of a Sales and Service Consultant will see you…
- Work with your allocated leads to achieve your targets
- Have great conversations with your customers to uncover their needs, matching them with an insurance option to protect what is important to them
- Follow clear processes to document customer correspondence and related administrative processes
- Starting early at 4am but then finishing at 12 giving you the rest of the day to do what you want…
We would love to hear from you if you have…
- Experience in achieving sales targets in a high paced sales role with the ability to handle objections, and close the deal
- Previous experience in a call centre environment is an advantage
- Strong attention to detail, organisational and administration skills
- Excellent communication skills and strong English language proficiency
- Love providing customers with great service
- A fun, winning, tenacious attitude to life…
Why you will want to join our team…
You will spend your days in a fun and supportive workplace with competitive remuneration with benefits and the opportunity to participate in a great incentive scheme. We will provide full product and system training and on-going development. You will be part of an ever expanding global company!
Please include a detailed cover letter along with your CV as part of your submission and we will be in touch shortly.
To be able to share an office with other members of the international sales team, you will need to have a current COVID-19 vaccination. Please consider this when submitting your application for the role.
Check out our latest TV commercials:
Posted on 10 Jun 15:50, Closing date 9 Jul