Insurance Claims Consultant
A day in the life of a Claims Consultant will see you…
- Take and make calls to customers and third parties, communicating and documenting reliable and accurate information
- Apply underwriting guidelines to determine coverage for claims and help to smooth the way for our customers
- Work closely and collaboratively with the teams in Australia and New Zealand
- Work a rotating roster
We would love to hear from you if you have…
- Exposure to the insurance industry with experience in a claims environment
- Strong attention to detail, organisational and administration skills
- Excellent communication skills and strong English language proficiency
- Love providing customers with great service
Why you will want to join our team…
You will spend your days in a fun and supportive workplace with competitive remuneration and benefits We will provide full product and system training and on-going development. You will be a part of an ever-expanding global company!
Please include a detailed cover letter along with your CV as part of your submission and we will be in touch shortly.
To be able to share an office with other members of the international sales team, you will need to have a current COVID-19 vaccination. Please consider this when submitting your application for the role.
Posted on 10 Jun 15:50, Closing date 9 Jul