Hybris E-commerce Developer
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
The organisation Group is the largest private-sector employer in South Africa and a leading employer in Africa. They are looking for a hybris e-commerce developer to join them.
As a developer you will be responsible for setting up of the design patterns, libraries, frameworks, and processes. You have to be aware how the organisation and business partners work and be able to adapt, within the frameworks, to deliver.
If you are looking for a relationship with a company instead of simply a job, this may be a great fit. The reasons are simple: industry competitive salary and benefits, retail saving benefits, and a diverse work environment where employees feel challenged and valued.
- 5 - 8 years eCommerce - especially SAP Hybris Commerce development. (essential)
- 5 - 8 years Hybris Marketing, SAP Cloud 4 Service, SAP Customer Activity Repository, SAP ERP (desirable)
- 5 - 8 years’ experience in being the senior developer within a development team. (essential)
- 5 - 8 years’ experience in software development and testing. (essential)
- 5 - 8 years’ experience of working on projects in both Agile and DevOps (essential)
- 3+ years’ experience in cloud solutions. (desirable)
Knowledge and Skills:
- 5+ years Agile/Scrum Tool set, preferably Atlassian (desirable)
- 5+ years Ant, Maven or Gradle Build Tools (essential)
- 5+ years’ experience in distributed source control systems, like GIT (essential)
- 5+ years Angular JS 4 and Type Script (desirable)
- 5+ years Cloud Services (AWS Lamda) (essential)
- 5+ years strong understanding of web services (SOAP and Rest) (essential)
- 3+ years hands on experience in a DevOps environment (essential)
Reference Number for this position is GZ53810 which is a permanent position based in Cape Town offering a cost to company salary of R980 per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals.
Posted on 23 Nov 12:26, Closing date 22 Jan