They are looking for an experienced, process and operations driven Head of Client Sales Operations Manager to join our team.
• Head up and manage the SDR and BDR department, currently 20, set to grow to 30+ by the end of the year
• Refine and implement the training and development process for your team
• Create, implement and drive operational processes
• Support team leaders with systems, QA and conversions
• Handle the day-to-day activities of the team
• Successfully review current processes and refine and implement new processes to improve team performance and productivity
• Act as a mentor and direct contact for the team and team leaders
• Determine hiring plan and numbers according to sales forecast
• Develop and implement successful sales strategies and processes for clients
• Reviews and reporting
• Effectively handle and resolve any queries or issues related to the team
• Work closely with your team to consistently achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities
• Bachelor degree (postgraduate or masters degree is beneficial)
• At least 10 years' of relevant work experience
• At least 5+ years' of sales operations management experience
• At least 3+ years' of training and development experience
• Experience in sales operations and business development, with an advanced understanding of the sales function
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in reviewing, creating and implementing processes and strategy
• Strong analysis and reporting skills
• Ability to multitask, organise, and prioritize work
• Good time management and administrative skills
• Strong leadership skills
• Eager to learn and grow with the company
• Experience using Hubspot and SalesLoft is beneficial
What's on offer?
• High energy start-up culture with room for innovative ideas
• International and close-knit team, we run a number of workshops
• R 40,000 to R 70,000 CTC pm based on experience
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201855 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Job Reference #: 201855