- The applicant will be involved in the design, creation, and execution of effective design campaigns and will need to manage a number of projects within tight deadlines.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Coordinating with outside clients, Web Designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with internal clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, and other designs using software
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphics
- Work with the design team to produce final design
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand Requirements
- The ideal candidate needs to be self-motivated, thrive under pressure, have a keen eye for detail and have the ability to multitask
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Takes responsibility for their own successes and failures
- Quick to admit mistakes and to offer a solution
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism
- Drive solutions to challenges
- Think for yourself
Accuracy is your main driving factor
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- A strong eye for visual composition
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to communicate team and senior executives of business
Attention to detail
- Attention to detail at the highest level
- Gets it right the first time
- Able to keep up with the fast pace of the business
Honesty and Integrity
- Upholds the ethics of the business above all else
- Always tells the truth – even when it’s har
- Committed to learning and growing
- Values self-development and growth
- Keep up to date on the latest trends in the industry
- About the team
- About the business
- About their work
Posted on 19 Feb 13:35