Global Digital Marketing Manager
|Remuneration:||Rand58000 - Rand750000 per month CostToCompany|
|Company:||Ad Talent Africa|
Join a fast-growing global business at the leading edge of technology as their global digital marketing manager.
- Coordinate with global managers and prepare strategies to achieve growth in key markets segments.
- Analyse all business improvement plans and recommend changes if and when required, monitor all applications and product trends and develop appropriate product information innovations that will support the business improvement strategies, aligned to the growth opportunities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with all global marketing teams in the development of effective marketing strategies for individual countries and within key market sectors by maintaining knowledge on all customer markets.
- Monitor user experience and improve customer engagement.
- Develop research strategies to analyse future requirements for new products and assist in the preparation of the customer needs analysis.
- Collaborate with the financial department to develop cost control strategies across all marketing activities in line with approved budgets.
- Administer everyday activities of the global marketing activities and promotional plans by providing support to sales and new business development teams.
- Collaborate with global communication and production service providers to design various communication strategies and deliver final marketing products on time and on budget.
- Prepare reports and manage all global brand communications with chief marketing officer and senior management and resolve all issues in the global marketing sphere.
- Top of funnel activity - Lead execution and commercialisation activities using CRM system to include revenue forecasts, demand planning, data insight management and social listening.
- Collaborate, align and interact with functional experts/senior executives and other departments to implement tactics and initiatives to drive growth and commercial sales
- Assist with the global product portfolio in terms of gap analysis identification, new product development and launches, product obsolescence, and competitive landscape monitoring.
- Provide marketing management implementation services in terms of branding, messaging and engagement programs, while measuring and tracking market acceptance and ROMI, including analytical reporting against set KPI’s for all marketing activities.
- Manage sales tools
- Travel globally when and if required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business marketing or related field. Ideally a B. Comm (hons)
- B2B Industry experience.
- Preference MASA registered MPSA designation.
- At least five years of strategic marketing, product marketing management, product development and brand management in IT solutions or similar sector.
- At least five years of experience implementing marketing strategies.
- Experience developing and executing integrated brand strategies into new global markets segments addressing unmet customer needs and growing revenues
- Ability to translate current and future vision into strategies, determine executability of strategies, readiness tactics in executing strategic marketing plans for lines of business.
- Brand development
Posted on 09 Jun 12:54