General Manager – Workshop
|Company:||Ad Talent Africa|
A well-established business in the automotive industry is looking for a high-performing, young, dynamic General Manager from the Manufacturing Industry with over three years' GM experience.
Initial role – Run the workshop end to end
- Oversee all the aspects of the workshop
- Manage a team of assistant workshop managers, supervisors and their teams
- Ensure the Targets set by the Group are exceeded
- Weekly reports on Staff and Equipment Performance
- MBA/CA(SA)/MSC Engineering qualifications
- Ability to Manage all aspects of the Business, end to end.
- MS Excel Skills. Computer Literate
- Attention to detail.
- Logical Thinker.
- Problem Solver.
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- General management
Posted on 20 Nov 10:17
|Recent jobs by Ad Talent||City||Date posted|
|General Manager – Workshop||Johannesburg||20 Nov 10:17|
|Brand Manager – Traditional||Cape Town||18 Nov 14:40|
|Mid-Weight Graphic Designer||Cape Town||17 Nov 10:32|
|Proofreader/Quality Assurer||Cape Town||13 Nov 15:41|
|Logistics Manager||Johannesburg||13 Nov 09:20|
|Graphic Designer – Fashion||Johannesburg||13 Nov 07:27|
|Digital Multiskilled Editor||Johannesburg||12 Nov 12:39|
|Workshop Manager||Johannesburg||12 Nov 12:12|
|Digital Content Writer||Johannesburg||12 Nov 12:09|
|Operations Director||Johannesburg||12 Nov 11:00|