Front End Developer/Digital Designer
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
HTML guru? We want you! We have a super opportunity for a talented junior to mid-weight Front End Developer/Digital Designer at a leading tech company’s Cape Town head office located in the northern suburbs. We’re looking for a true digital (HTML) design and implementation wizard to implement emails and website pages. This includes coding, testing across all devices/platforms and troubleshooting. Your implementation abilities must include responsive emails where you will implement visuals into existing email templates, update templates and design new templates and wireframes where needed. The role will also require you to convert email concepts into remarketing online banner adverts supporting emails. The successful candidate will implement updates to the company’s Help Centre site AND help with the CMS. You will work closely with agency partners to deliver emails and website pages. Don’t miss out, apply today!
- Design HTML mailers from brief & implementation into templates
- Conceptualise, design and implement visuals for CRM emails including operational, retention, engagement, automated and sales driving campaigns.
- Update and develop new HTML email templates as well as edits where needed
- Must ensure consistency of visual treatment across platforms including Gmail and Outlook
- Online banners: Design and implement
- Convert email concepts into remarketing online banners
- Implement designs across required specs
- Design & implement campaign landing pages via CMS
- HTML headline banners for CRM landing page campaigns
- Updates to CMS content and design
- Design for updates to Help site. This may include new pages or updates to existing pages to align to rest of site
- Updates to content CMS, including templates and visual executions
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Front End Developer experience including HTML 5 and CSS
- Mid - level experience. At least 3+ years working experience in a digital design environment
- Mac desktop user
- CMS experience – an advantage
- Agency, corporate or freelancer experience considered
- Will be required to demonstrate conceptual digital design experience using existing email templates, HTML implementation experience (new templates) and website HTML designs
- Use of Emarsys, SAPS or Mailchimp and Litmus an advantage
- HTML website experience and skills: landing pages, banners and CMS
- Conceptual email and new template coding experience.
Please submit a link to your relevant portfolio along with your CV on application.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application for this specific role, unsuccessful.
Company DescriptionVGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 20 Aug 07:18
+27 21 422 1037