|Company:||Cape Union Mart|
- Exceed customer expectations by practicing customer selling techniques.
- Adhere to stock loss controls in store
- Ensure individual targets are met consistently
- Ability to maximise and drive sales by identifying opportunities to increase turnover.
- Maintain housekeeping, uphold our visual merchandising standards in order to optimise sales.
- Create an inspiring environment. Have fun
- Honesty in dealing with cash and finances
- Building & maintaining relationships
- Innovation & change management
- Thinking adaptability
- Taking ownership
- 6 months of retail experience
- Matric or Equivalent
- Clear Criminal record
- Microsoft – Computer Proficiency
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Knowledge of current clothing trends/outdoor lifestyle (depending on the brand applying for)
Posted on 21 Oct 14:11
|Recent jobs by Cape Union Mart||City||Date posted|
|Sales Assistant||Cape Town||21 Oct 16:27|
|Sales Assistant||Cape Town||21 Oct 16:18|
|Sales Assistant||Cape Town||21 Oct 16:14|
|Sales Assistant||Cape Town||21 Oct 16:12|
|Sales Assistant||George||21 Oct 16:06|
|Fixed Period Term Sales Assistant – Cape Union Mart – Port Elizabeth||Port Elizabeth||21 Oct 16:02|
|Sales Assistant||Port Elizabeth||21 Oct 15:51|
|Sales Assistant||Namibia||21 Oct 15:30|
|Sales Assistant||Windhoek||21 Oct 15:11|
|Sales Assistant||Cape Town||21 Oct 14:11|