Financial Well-Being Consultant
|Remuneration:||R7000 – R8000 per month Cost to company|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||Summit Financial Partners|
Job descriptionWant to explore a career in financial well being while making a real difference in the financial industry?
If you’re a highly motivated, strong-willed individual with a passion for helping consumers take back control of their finances, you may be the candidate we’re looking for.
Summit is passionate about helping everyday South Africans correct their past financial mistakes and fight back against exploitative credit providers and debt collectors
It’s rewarding work, and we are passionate about it!
We’re looking for Financial Well being consultants in Nelspruit .
- The successful incumbent will act as an ambassador for Summit by building relationships with key stake holders in the client company environment as well as with Summit’s business partners
- The incumbent will have face-to-face meetings with over-indebted clients to assist with finding suitable solutions
- Presentations and financial literacy training will be required
Company DescriptionSummit Financial Partners is a consumer protector, we help consumers restore their financial dignity and audit reckless lending from unscrupulous lenders. We believe in doing the right thing for the consumer!
- A suitable degree or diploma, either completed or in progress
- One to three years' relevant financial services working experience
- Previous experience in the financial services or sales industry will be an advantage
- Experience in financial literacy training will be an advantage
- A working knowledge and understanding of the procedures relating to Garnishee Order and Debt Counselling
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent English verbal and written skills (proficiency in other official South African languages – Isizulu, Ndebele, Sotho – will be an advantage)
- A valid drivers licence and own reliable transport
- Presentation skills
Posted on 04 Nov 14:49