Education Sales Consultant
|Remuneration:||R7000 - R7000 per month|
Our client is an edTech business that places human connection at the heart of our flexible and fully supported online learning programmes. Our portfolio of programmes empower learners to grow, adapt and develop their careers in our fast-changing world.
We are passionate about what we do, flexible in our approach, genuine in our actions and are committed to thriving together!
About the role:
Join a growing and experienced team of online, ecommerce and online learning experts. This is an opportunity for an ambitious individual who wants to make a contribution to the online and higher education field.
We are looking for Education Sales Consultants (which we call Enrolment Managers) to join our growing sales team. If you enjoy being part of a dynamic team and can work towards meeting targets, this opportunity is perfect for you!
The successful candidate would ideally have the following characteristics:
- Confident, positive, outgoing individual
- Ability to negotiate effectively and handle client objections
- Hard working with a desire to succeed
- Well-developed communication skills
- Relationship building skills
- Strong desire to learn and develop
- Effectively generate sales utilising our systems
- Engage with clients to provide information on our courses
- Keep up to date with our course offerings
- Meeting targets and KPI’s
- Maintain customer service standards
- Minimum diploma or Bachelors degree
- One to two years sales experience
- One to two years customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A market related salary
- Uncapped commission
- Monday to Friday day time shifts
- Two Saturdays per month, 8am-12pm or 9am-1pm
Posted on 27 May 16:48