Editorial/Social Media Intern
Highbury Media (Pty) Ltd is an independent magazine and digital publishing company responsible for some of the best performing titles.
We are currently looking for an editorial and social media intern for our editorial department.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Assist the digital editor with managing and planning digital editorial content.
- Brainstorm and produce various digital content that is fresh, relevant and on-trend.
- Assist with the management of various social media platforms (scheduling, writing captions and community management).
- Keeping up to date with digital trends in order to keep the digital content vibrant and engaging.
- Attend and digitally document events and shoots on behalf of the brands.
- Tertiary qualification in marketing and/or journalism with a strong interest in the digital sphere, specifically social media.
- Should be familiar with WordPress and trending social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest and YouTube).
- Excellent writing, copy-editing and organisational skills.
- Proactive and self-disciplined with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Able to work accurately under deadline pressure.
- They should be creative and familiar with digital trends and work with the editor, to constantly improve the digital numbers.
Posted on 23 Jun 15:55