Ecowize is an international Hygiene and Sanitation company renowned for continuous improvement and technological innovation. We are synonymous with high performance, high compliance cleaning solutions and as a result have become a leading international, specialized, hygiene and sanitation service provider.
Job Title: Temp Inventory Controller
Location: Kempton Park, Gauteng, South Africa
Reference #: TIC_JK_N
Contract Type: Temporary 4 Months
Salary: Market Related
Ecowize Pest Control and Hygiene Division is looking for a skilled and qualified Temp Inventory Controller.
The successful candidate will provide professional administrative support to all stakeholders. Please note this is a 4-month contract.
Key areas of responsibility:
•Ensure timeous ordering of monthly stock required to service client base.
•Ensure timeous ordering of dispensers/equipment within 24hours of client signing agreement/contract to ensure turnaround time for installations.
•Ensure all stock is receipted.
•Ensure all supplier invoices are received and authorised by the divisional director.
•Ensure that all stock is captured into AccPac using the correct stock item code and warehouse code.
• Manage the issuing of stock to colleagues.
• Attend and record stock takes.
• Investigate and explain all variances to the divisional director.
• Submit approved variances to Finance for capturing.
• Manage and conduct Van stock takes at month end.
• Ensure that all issues and returns are captured onto AccPac against the correct vehicle and/or warehouse.
• Write out service cards and submit to the Service Controller and Inventory Controller to order stock and plan installation.
• Filing of all portfolio documents.
• Update sales and losses report.
• To compile all IPM files.
• Manage online Q-care files.
Qualification and experience:
• Essential to have matric
• Essential to have 1-2 years experience in a similar role
• Must be computer literate (Microsoft Office)
Required Skills and attributes:
•Good communication and interpersonal skills
•Ability to work independently and within a team
•The ability to plan, prioritize tasks
•Exceptional customer service skills
•Solutions driven and focused
•Must have a strong preference to work in the Ecowize culture with the following core values; Respect, Honesty and Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Open Communication, and
Please ensure that you have the minimum job requirements, before applying
Application Deadline: 10/03/2021