E-learning Graphic Designer/Online Education Graphic Designer
|Benefits:||Paid leave – Escalates by an additional day per year to a max of 20 days, Group Cover for Death & Critical Illness, SmartFunder educational benefit|
|Location:||Cape Town, Stellenbosch, Techno Park|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Reference:||#MIR_EL/OE G Design|
|Company:||Moonstone Information Refinery (Pty) Ltd|
Job descriptionMoonstone Information Refinery is looking for a creative e-learning graphic designer/online education graphic designer with experience designing to facilitate learner goals.
The ideal candidate should possess an eye for compelling conceptual design with outstanding graphic design skills and have knowledge Authoring tools. This position would work closely with the instructional design team on numerous projects.
Duties and responsibilities
- Work with the team to produce and deliver various high quality, educational graphic elements and experiences
- Present and articulate the knowledge in a simple graphical manner
- Collaborate closely with the instructional design team to ensure that designs push the envelope yet are technically feasible
- Create and maintain design assets for existing projects and manage the archiving of all assets
- Troubleshoot and ensure quality of final output of projects
- Provide on time delivery of graphical content for fast-paced project releases
- Make sure that all content is proof read and checked for typographical and grammatical errors
- Present and report at weekly marketing meetings
- Maintain the e-learning brand and updates as needed
- Cover letter (please describe your specific interest in this position and your interest in working for our company)
- Salary expectations
- Notice period
- Links to your online portfolio site
- Please also include an example of how you transformed a design brief into a the final deliverable.
Only suitable applicants will be contacted. Should you have not received a request for interview by 30 October 2020 , please consider your application unsuccessful.
Company DescriptionMoonstone is a people`s business operating in the financial services industry. We are an uncompromised and independent provider of services to Financial Service Providers. We employ the latest technology, processes and solutions to provide an unparalleled level of service and boast a subscriber base in excess of 50 000 that can testify to that.
As a vastly experienced player in the industry, we add value to your practice by providing essential services to all levels of financial advisors, assisting them to grow their businesses and benefit from improved practice management. Our comprehensive compliance service, for instance, also includes assistance with Licensing, Risk Management and Training.
Moonstone is now also the regulatory examination body of choice for most candidates.
Minimum skills requirements
- Graphic design related qualification (NQF7) or any other relevant courses
- Three+ years of graphic design/web design experience
- Creativity and focus on quality are essential for all deliverables
- Solid knowledge of industry basic principles and a passion for emerging web technologies
- Experience in building front-end web pages using HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with best practices for creating email campaigns for all browsers, platforms, etc.
- Detail-oriented and organized with the ability to manage requirements and schedules across multiple projects
- Ability to scope and specify project requirements
- Eager to learn, super multi-tasking skills and thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in working with an outsourced web development team, video editing (Camtasia, Adobe Premiere, etc.) and designing mobile applications is a plus.
- Applications: Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator and bridge)
- Technologies: Articulate Storyline and Rise 360
- Learner Management Systems (Moodle)
Posted on 15 Oct 13:36