|Remuneration:||R5 – R8 per month Market related|
|Company:||Ad Talent Africa|
A forward-thinking, results-driven business is looking for an e-commerce manager with an entrepreneurial spirit to assist them build an e-commerce department.
The purpose of this role will be to drive revenue growth by strategically implementing complete online sales and e-commerce business development plans/strategies with current and prospective clients. Developing campaigns, effective SEO and attractive content that can convert them into leads or sales.
Key areas of responsibility will be:
- Web Development
- Building and Managing a Team
- Campaigns and Strategy
- Security and Maintenance
– Relevant tertiary degree/diploma in field – degree in marketing management, business, information systems, or similar.
– Extensive experience as an e-commerce Manager, at least five to eight years’ experience in e-commerce dealing with:
- Building and managing e-commerce strategies/methodologies/frameworks to meet revenue targets;
- Assessing operational needs/requirements and best practices in e-commerce management to assist implementation processes;
- Managing internal and external partners/stakeholders in relation to meeting client eCommerce needs and expectations;
- Digital marketing activities/strategy;
- Strong experience with Shopify
- Strong knowledge of Web/Google Analytics;
- Strong project management capabilities;
- Familiarity in developing and managing e-business functions enterprise practices and framework procedures
- Demonstrable track record of devising sales-enhancing strategies
- Sound knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce.
- Unmatched supervision, research, and troubleshooting skills.
- Exceptional consulting and quality assurance abilities.
Posted on 05 Jan 12:48