DTP Operator/Graphic Designer
|Remote work:||Some remote work allowed|
|Company:||Mustard Seed Relationship Marketing|
A fast-paced advertising agency, specialising in the marketing of shopping centres and various brands, is looking for a solid DTP layout artist. We’re basically looking for a rollout wizard. A hero. Someone who knows his/her software like the back of their hand, with strong visual skills, a keen eye for detail, exceptional organisational ability, and the ability to perform under pressure.
You manage your time well and can get through big volumes of work, delivering excellent work at a fast pace. You will report to the creative director, who will look on in pride as you produce quantities of quality work.
- Solid DTP Skills, and understanding of print, social media and digital.
- At least five years’ working experience in an agency or design studio environment.
- Design qualification diploma or degree.
- Exceptional InDesign and Photoshop proficiency to some degree Illustrator as well
- Must be proficient on the Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience on digital platforms i.e. website banners and social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Personal skills/attributes: self-motivated; confident; team player; pro-active; able to work under pressure; efficient and reliable.
- Own transport
- Willingness to work late/weekends when required not that often, but still, it happens
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Be a lekker person.
- Attention to detail - You need to have an excellent eye for detail, especially for logos and placement of logos, as they need to be production-friendly and visible.
- Quality - You need to have a high standard of quality, as you will be required to approve and pass print tests, for production printing, and these need to be of the highest quality.
- Exporting of files - You need to understand the process of exporting print files for printing.
- Be organised - You will be required to follow strict steps for saving files.
- Energetic - We require someone who is full of energy and able to self-motivate.
- Problem-solving - Someone that's able to think out of the box, and share ideas.
- Deadline driven – You don’t watch them woosh by, you woosh by them.
- Ability to work alone and in a team.
If you are this person, please send your CV and portfolio (which should not exceed 5MB) with your application. Please include your salary expectation and your notice period in your cover letter.
Should you not receive a response within 14 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Posted on 01 Jun 14:21, Closing date 31 Jul
+27 21 880 1366