Digital Traffic and Campaign Manager
|Remuneration:||negotiable basic salary|
Job descriptionTeam: The Yard Effect, A Division of Lima Bean
We are looking for a new team member to drive the day-to-day operations, traffic & campaigns for TYE. The ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter with a keen eye for detail & design, and a willingness to get their hands dirty. This role is multi-faceted and blends team and campaign management with design production and data analysis. The candidate will report directly to the Product Owner and will hold client relationships with most key accounts.
This position is a remote working role (work from home) on a full time basis.
- Day-to-day Management of key accounts & projects
- Assigning new briefs on Jira Software Management
- Handling the communication between relevant team members, client and the Product Owner
- Managing daily schedules of team members
- Overseeing project/brief resources
- Analyzing campaign data
- Daily status meeting
- Co-ordinating campaigns and projects from concept to live
- Managing campaign budgets with relevant third parties.
- Analyzing campaigns and generate weekly and monthly reports
- Managing the day-to-day campaigns, briefs and projects and keeping the various stakeholders in the loop.
- Building effective client and team relationships
We’re looking for an all-rounder with creative flair and the organization skills to flourish in a fast-paced, agile environment. We require this person to build strong client and team relationships, while delivering thorough, detailed work. We will require basic design and copywriting skills to assist in the briefing and revert process.
Qualifications and xperience
- A minimum of at least three years experience as a key account manager or traffic manager
- Solid digital marketing experience or exposure and an understanding of content production and the design process
- Knowledge of Social Media and Analytics platforms
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to build strong client relationships
- Previous agency experience beneficial
- Copywriting skills beneficial
Posted on 07 Jul 14:42
021 486 1860