|Company:||VMLY&R South Africa|
Job descriptionVMLY&R South Africa is made up of a group of diverse, highly creative, and ambitious individuals. We are currently looking for a strategist with experience in digital (and brand strategy) who has the ability to inspire award-winning creative work in digital, and beyond.
The ideal candidate is passionate about digital mediums but cares about more than that. He or she is interested in what people think, feel and what they love.
We work with some of the country’s largest brands in retail, finance and premium spirits (to name a few), and we aim to forge long-term strategic partnerships with all of them.
Our clients range from experienced marketers who seek to make their brands truly remarkable, take their game to the next level through data-driven communications, all the way to beginners who view the web as extensions of their brand campaigns.
If you’re a highly motivated, solutions-driven, problem-solver who likes to think about challenges, opportunities and you’re passionate about coming up with interesting, innovative solutions then, we want to hear from you.
Specific tasks will include:
- Development of digital, brand and communication strategies from discovery to execution.
- Maximise the agency research capabilities to address client business issues and gain insight into target audiences.
- Map personas and customer journeys to identify engagement opportunities, where needed.
- Writing of insightful and inspiring creative briefs.
- Guiding development and presentation of the creative work.
- Partner with media and analytics to define KPIs.
- Manage day-to-day digital planning duties for some of our accounts.
- Three+ years of experience in strategic planning or related field, specialising, or partly specialising in digital.
- Knowledge of media (paid and owned).
- Creative mind: ability to not just brief creative teams but to be an active partner in the creative development, from ideation to execution.
- Familiarity with most forms of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies and working knowledge of when and how to apply them to a given client challenge.
- Knowledge of digital, mobile and social media environments.
- Understanding of relationship marketing and CRM planning.
- A track record of interesting digital and brand strategies (if you have a portfolio or links to work, please share).
Posted on 21 Jul 08:29
011 555 3800