Digital/Social Media Marketing Specialist
|Remuneration:||R20000 - R25000 per month cost-to-company|
|Remote work:||Some remote work allowed|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||The Capital Hotels and Apartments|
Digital/social media marketing specialist at The Capital Support Office
The Capital Hotels stands for equal opportunity while transforming the Hospitality Industry into a modern aspirational industry once again. We believe that the industry is broken and needs to reinvent the image of service and hospitality. We are achieving this through our incredible staff culture. Our dedicated staff believe in offering the highest level of guest service to our guests while maintaining their dignity and integrity. Our staff are our everything!
Description of the role:
Digital marketing and social media, co-ordination and plan implementation, admin support
Supports the marketing team by coordinating projects and implementing them. Plans, manages and executes the groups social media accounts on all platforms. Manages digital design changes on the website. Deals directly with the Marketing Director, Group Marketing Manager, hotel General Managers and external agencies for brand, PR and digital. Will work on a national brand in the exciting world of hospitality.
Mid to senior-weight digital marketer with six years+ work experience in the Marketing/Brand/Digital/ Digital Agency fields.
Hospitality/Tourism experience is advantageous and preferable, but not essential.
- Matric with relevant marketing qualification, along with the 6+ desired years of experience
- Minimum two years of managing a business social media account FB and IG
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Databases)
- Attention to detail is essential
- Administrative duties
- Multi-tasking and project managing several jobs at once
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent command of the English language (will be required to write copy and proofread)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment
- Own transport and own vehicle essential
- Occasional out of town travel required
Posted on 07 Jan 12:30, Closing date 8 Mar
010 448 5000