Digital Project Manager
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Company:||Ad Talent Africa|
Job descriptionLooking fo an enthusiastic, diligent and experienced digital Project Manager looking for your next challenge and eager to join our team of Digital Marketing Professionals. You are undaunted by a little bit of chaos, you love solving problems, you are detail-oriented and you enjoy guiding a team to victory.
In this highly collaborative role, you will be responsible for managing assigned projects, developing relationships with the respective client representatives, striving for efficiency in delivery operations and ensuring projects are delivered on KPI and on deadline.
At The Social Effect, our project managers are the heart of the business, tasked with taking ownership of client projects and coordinating multi-disciplinary teams to achieve set objectives. For some projects, this means being hands-on and applying your digital marketing and leadership skills to adjust campaign strategy and rally the team around the new direction.
Our project managers are more than just planners and coordinators, they are Digital Strategists in their own right, applying their knowledge and skills to their projects and guiding their teams towards success. They also assist the Account Management team with the creation of comprehensive briefs and proposals, while being responsible for project-level forecasts, reports and project plans.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of projects according to customer needs and objectives
- Project management of multiple projects within multiple accounts
- Resource planning and management
- Project documentation and forecasts
- Client and internal communication: ensuring that all relevant parties are kept up to date on project developments at all phases of a project. This includes changes in timings, costs and any issues arising
- Manage project budgets
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Project Management
Posted on 05 Feb 14:37