Digital Product Project Manager
|Remuneration:||R25000 - R30000 per month Cost to company|
|Company:||Ad Talent Africa|
An in-house agency for an iconic local brand is looking for an agile d igital product project manager to join their busy team.
Main purposes of role:
Form a pivotal part of the agency team focused on the intersection between digital and strategic marketing objectives. Act as a crucial link between digital products, data and media, support by forming part of the development and implementation of the integrated communication strategy for our brands. Achieve this by guiding team members on the available data use case and identify opportunities to develop new innovative approaches.
- Partner on the creation and guide the implementation of data-driven marketing activity for collection and activation of first party data.
- Drive cross functional and stakeholder collaboration by guiding how data acquisition, CRM and audience activation will deliver brand campaign goals through the implementation of predefined CX frameworks.
- Inspire and ensure the successful implementation of digital marketing use cases together with data, creative, strategy and digital platform experts.
- Form a pivotal part of the agency team focused on the intersection between digital and strategic marketing objectives.
- Act a crucial link between Digital Products, Data and Media, support by forming part of the development and implementation of the integrated communication strategy for the agency's brands. Achieve this by guiding team members on the available data use case and identify opportunities to develop new innovative approaches
- Project manage the rollout of brand campaign product journeys integrating the full product and CX journey.
- Guide how Audiences, Media Touchpoints and Digital Platforms need to form part of overarching consumer journeys
- Project manage the implementation of existing data use cases to support brand activity
- Ensure data acquisition is integrated into long-term brand plans
- Collaborate with media partners to ensure the implementation of the correct principles to deliver optimal media ROI
- Collaborate across agency PUBS and Account Leads to ensure efficient client service delivery
- Build mutually constructive relationships across client teams to identify client opportunities and develop potential projects
- Ensure the team take a test and learn approach to integrated consumer journeys; real time data and insight driven optimisation to improve performance of data-driven marketing plans
- Work closely with all departments; translate data into actionable insights that strive towards company KPI’s, as well as interpret and provide actionable insights to brand teams
• Matric, (higher certificate/diploma) or relevant tertiary qualifications/certifications
• Three+ years either strategy/insights analysis/research –key being the ability to interpret data and identify trends and insights
• Digital strategy, measurement and planning
• Knowledge and understanding of KPI setting and management to drive performance marketing excellence
• Knowledge and experience creating and optimising digital consumer journeys to ensure engagement across digital platforms (websites, social media, apps and emerging technologies)
• Understanding of research techniques and frameworks with the ability to apply them in an agile environment
• Clear understanding of digital product creation lifecycle (Web pages, Apps, E-Commerce, etc.)
- Communication strategy
- Digital marketing
- Digital media
- Digital strategy
- Market research
Posted on 29 Apr 16:06