Digital Paid Media Planner
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
We have a terrific job opportunity for a dynamic mid-weight Digital Paid Media Planner at a very exciting full-service digital communications agency based in Cape Town’s CBD. The Digital Paid Media Planner is responsible for all reports and analysis of analytics for clients’ social media and other third party paid media platforms. In this role you will also be responsible for developing and recommending digital media plans, building audiences and boosting strategies. We’re looking for someone who is super organised, has real attention to detail and loves analytics and numbers. The agency aims to keep things simple and transparent. They’re a super, creative and dedicated team filled with passion for the digital media space. Are you their perfect match? Get in touch!
- Strategy and planning
- Development and implementation of digital media plans and boosting strategies across platforms
- Development and implementation of plans to identify and build audiences.
- Paid social
- Boost content on social media platforms via both native and third party means.
- Drive all reporting and analytics, reporting on engagement rates and suggesting optimisation based on content perform per audience per platform.
- Drive demographic and audience segmentation data in order to target posts efficiently and effectively for maximum quality reach and engagement.
- Stay on top of social media trends, algorithm updates, deprecations and general updates critical to brand success on social media.
- Paid digital
- Develop, execute and monitors online media plans for clients.
- Purchase and place online advertising as well as provide strategic oversight to PPC and SEM campaigns.
- Ability to provide post-buy media analysis, tracking and reporting.
- Monitor digital campaigns ensuring all learnings are being optimised.
- Reporting, analytics and tracking
- Development of concise monthly reports on all facets of digital being managed and offer insights / analysis on how to evolve and improve each month.
- Account management
- Responsible for ensuring timelines and budgets are met.
- Proactively research, recommend and implement new trends and ideas in the digital sphere.
- Other tasks and activities as assigned.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Industry relevant Diploma
- Three years minimum experience in a full-service digital communications agency or similar role.
- Experience developing audience personas, optimising campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Google and other paid media platforms.
- Experience with campaign management and ad serving technology: DoubleClick, Business Manager, Twitter Ads, Google Analytics etc
- Experience with programmatic buying.
- Experience analysing data and market research.
- Experience in managing social media accounts for brands: Targeting, tracking and optimisation.
- Obsessive attention to detail and massively organised.
- Expertise in using Microsoft Excel for planning and buying.
- Understanding of all marketing disciplines – digital, branding, online etc.
- Outgoing, opinionated and confident – but with being arrogant or obnoxious. Prima Donnas not wanted, but neither are wallflowers.
- Ability to lead others.
- Calm under pressure.
- Self-starter – high energy, ability to get stuck in and get their hands dirty.
- Love analytics and numbers.
- Articulate and well presented.
- Obsessed with media and communications – whether that be a passion for magazines or news, or fanatical about blogging.
Company DescriptionVGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 27 May 12:13
+27 21 422 1037