Digital Operations Manager
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Job descriptionNinety9cents is a full-service, integrated advertising agency with offices in Cape Town, Johannesburg & Zambia, and is one of South Africa’s largest independently owned agencies. Led by founder and Managing Director Andrew Brand, the agency’s extensive client base includes leading brands such as Shoprite/Checkers, Ackermans, PUMA and the Spur Group to name but a few.
Our Cape Town office needs a dedicated and passionate Digital Operations Manager to organise and oversee all digital work done by the Agency. Our fairly small but growing digital team could do with your expertise and experience in delivering quality software and web solutions to our client base which includes some of the biggest retailers in the market. You would be responsible for facilitating both the website content team and product development team.
Knowledge of agile development methodologies and processes would be highly advantageous.
Role summary :
- Managing and owning projects from concept to completion.
- Assist in web strategy and planning by working with the strategy team.
- Manage the delivery of multiple Digital projects.
- Manage communication with stakeholders to define project scope.
- Guide Web designers and Client Service on best practices for specific platforms.
- Provide daily updates to the Traffic teams.
- Work closely with third party vendors.
- Monitor existing processes and make recommendations to improve current processes that impact deliverables.
- Manage the relationship with the client and their IT service unit.
- Create and maintain documents and user manuals for tasks performed by both the digital team and key stakeholders.
- Ensure testing has been performed on all projects.
- Work closely with developers to provide costings to Client Service teams.
- Stepping in to solve and remove roadblocks.
- Manage and work within a team.
- Working with your teams to set and achieve annual performance goals.
- Performing annual reviews and feedback.
- Ensure monthly CE’s are being prepared and billed.
- Ensure monthly Finance queries has been resolved.
Minimum requirements include:
- A highly motivated self-starter with the ability to take initiative and take quick action
- Four to six years of leadership experience
- At least four to six years’ experience in a related role
- Confident, professional team player who must be able to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Professional experience required in website management and maintenance or an online, digitally related field.
- Good technical understanding, including agile process management.
- Experience in digital marketing activities and E-mail marketing.
- Strong project management experience and skills required
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently under aggressive timelines in a dynamic fast paced environment while maintaining communication and attention to detail.
- Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks.
- Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to independently navigate areas of unfamiliarity.
- Positive and professional attitude.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- A digital marketing qualification will be beneficial.
Should you not hear from us within three weeks after submitting your application, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful. We remain committed to the principles of employment equity.
Posted on 10 Feb 12:51