Digital Marketing Specialist Wanted in the Most Beautiful Part of SA
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
Yes, you read that title right! Beautiful Hermanus is calling, will you answer the call to live and work in such a spectacular place? A global financial services company is on the hunt for a passionate, mid-weight Digital Marketing Specialist who is a lead generation whiz to join their team. As a key member of the company’s Marketing team, the Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for development, implementation, tracking and optimisation of Digital Marketing campaigns (paid and organic) across all digital channels with the clear directive to maximise the company’s lead generation capacity . The lead generation target market is within the global community. The role calls for a candidate who can also amplify the company’s multi-channel communication strategies. Additionally, the Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for improving and maintaining the company’s website and to create, coordinate and manage SEO strategies which will drive and monitor targeted traffic to the website.
If you can picture yourself whale watching in this charming seaside town while optimising the digital marketing targets at a great company, then do not delay in applying for this one!
Note: Salary will be basic and incentivised with commission on results.
- Lead generation
- Brand/Product awareness
- Deliver on the digital marketing KPIs
- SEO campaign management to drive global targeted traffic to the Group website
- Keyword research and adjustment for new campaigns, content, digital and PPC advertising.
- Work closely with the Content Developer to advise and identify keywords to use in Marketing content.
- Social Media management (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Coordinate, optimise and track performance of paid advertising campaigns (Google AdWords, Facebook)
- Scan, monitor, track and respond to comments, messages, reviews, and testimonials
- Image search and formulation of social descriptions
- Integrate marketing content into all digital platforms (e.g., post blogs) and track performance
- Loading of leads received via social media
- Paid Advertising management (PPC; Facebook; LinkedIn)
- Budget allocations and payments
- Keyword research and adjustments on a continuous basis
- Create new campaigns, monitor existing campaigns, report on insights, and make recommendations
- Continuous improvement based on regular changes that take place within the various channels
- Test and implement new initiatives and/or features
- Spot checking, qualification of leads and reporting thereof
- Digital Marketing Data management
- Daily leads analytics and reporting
- Daily Facebook Pixel Monitor (similar to Google Analytics, but for Facebook)
- Monthly updates and maintenance of Google My Business
- Measure ROI of marketing efforts based on data from Google Analytics; make suggestions and execute recommendations
- Website management
- Regular maintenance (E.g., add meta descriptions and title tags for pages; publish website images; monitor and fix broken site links and links to reputable and relevant websites)
- Regular website updates as required (blogs; articles; reviews; testimonials; staff changes)
- Advise and consult on a range of provided briefs and requirements through application of knowledge in social media platforms
- Work closely with Content Developer who will create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to increase awareness of the brand
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the brand
- Use Google Analytics to measure the ROI of our marketing efforts and suggest areas of improvement
- Manage the creation of new lead generation digital marketing strategies
- Identify relevant market trends and insights to inform marketing activities
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Compliance: Comply with all company standard operating procedures (SOPs), policies, guidelines, and procedures
- Learning and development: Available and willing to learn existing and new processes that may be added to the company’s suite of products/services from time to time.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Marketing - preferred
- Experience in Digital Marketing, including Social Media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest), Google Analytics and Google AdWords - recommended
- Great SEO knowledge
- Lead generation knowledge and experience
- 5+ years’ work experience in lead generation execution, preferably within the Financial Services industry and within the global market
- SEO knowledge and proven experience
- Experience working with WordPress (development and implementation)
- A love for all things digital (staying up to date with digital developments and best practices)
- Sophisticated communications skills, both verbal and written (English and Afrikaans) with excellent grammar and spelling
- Ability to write clearly, courteously, and professionally as well as heightened email etiquette
- Proven organisational skills including the ability to prioritise work to ensure deadlines are achieved
- Strong attention to detail and follow through
- Willingness to learn
- Demonstrated inclusive, collaborative, and engaging approach; including the ability to consult, facilitate, negotiate, and influence a broad range of people at all levels in a medium sized corporate environment.
- An ability to work under pressure in a rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated solid skills in stakeholder management and developing trusted and enduring relationships
- Strong interpersonal skills coupled within a resilient yet enthusiastic life disposition, including the ability to remain calm in dynamic situations and project with sunny poise and aura
- Managing Relationships
- Ability to plan and organise
- Sense of urgency
- Action Orientation: Initiates action to achieve objectives within set deadlines and pro-actively takes responsibility for achieving work objectives and shows willingness to go the extra mile
- Decision-making: Able to reach a conclusion or decision, whether it be to further an investigation or for purposes of recommendation / escalation to management
- Resilience: Able to tolerate and persevere in a reactive environment. The tolerance to deal with conflicting information. Displaying the perseverance, energy, and drive to persist, despite interruptions and unforeseen / unexpected changes until tasks have been successfully completed. Able to deal with ambiguity
- Systems knowledge: Familiar and proficient with MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel). Basic understanding and proficiency with CRM system (Salesforce)
- Product Knowledge: Advance knowledge of the products and/or services the Group offers to their customers locally and internationally
- Adaptability: Willingness to learn and adjust to a changing work environment
- Co-operation & teamwork: Co-operative in planning and striving to see that the goals and objectives of the company are being realised.
Company DescriptionVGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 10 Jun 14:12, Closing date 9 Aug
+27 21 422 1037