Digital Marketing Specialist/ PPC Specialist/ AdWords Specialist
Pacific International Insurance Pty Ltd, is an Australian based company based in Newcastle.
Our aim is to provide simple products and services for our customers and soft landings, whenever they need it. We provide affordable, simple cover with easy claims and we employ people that focus on our customers unique needs.
Part of our operating ethos is to provide a simple, quick and positive engagement for customers who need to make a claim on their insurance.
Workplace culture is very important to us so we do everything we can to provide our employees with a fun workplace, excellent remuneration and an amazing team!
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist/ PPC Specialist/ AdWords Specialist to support our Marketing team. This is a remote position and we will be accepting applications form anywhere in South Africa.
A bit more detail on the role…
The Digital Marketing Specialist/ PPC Specialist/ AdWords Specialist position supports the business by providing insights that inform quality decision making for sales and marketing activities in line with business objectives. We are looking for someone who has solid in-house experience to help maintain our brand by working on marketing campaigns. If you’re a star in market research, data analysis, strategizing with other marketing professionals and updating content to aid in the success of marketing campaigns – we want to hear from you.
What your day will look like…
- Manages SEM activities for all brands.
- Execute tests? collect and analyze data? identify trends and insights
- Achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns using analysis of data
- Track? report? and analyze website analytics and PPC campaigns
- Effectively manage campaign expenses by staying on budget? appropriately estimating monthly costs? and reconciling any discrepancies that may arise.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Continually expand and optimize paid keyword discovery
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Marketing campaign performance reporting for all brands.
- Ongoing management and optimisation of the organisation’s Australian and New Zealand websites’ data analysis and attribution for all acquisition channels, digital marketing analytics and overall performance reporting.
- Assists in the creation and development of advertising campaigns to build brand awareness for all brands.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans with a strong focus on lead generation.
We would love to hear from you if you have…
- Minimum Bachelor of marketing or equivalent relevant discipline.
- General marketing experience of 2+ years or more.
- Prior experience in a Business to Consumer lead generation role or similar.
- Experience in SEM, PPC, lead generation and lead nurture.
- Sound understanding of marketing analysis and managing campaigns/projects
- Experience in the utilisation of websites and social media as communications and marketing vehicles.
- Experience liaising with brand and marketing agencies.
A background in the insurance or finance industries is preferred but not essential. Send us a detailed cover letter and your CV and we will be in touch.
Posted on 09 Jun 13:45, Closing date 8 Jul