Digital Marketing Specialist
Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Track, report, and analyse SEO performance and website analytics
Provide direction on copy and landing page optimization for SEO
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Relevant social media/digital marketing diploma
- Digital Marketing certification, Google Certification (Shopping, Display and Search)
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role
- Experience and proficiency in Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Ads Manager and other relevant software
- A strong understanding of UX Principals and a track record of applying UX best practices.
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to consistently perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment as an individual on a team
- Well organised with great attention to detail.
- An insatiable hunger for further learning.
- Fast, friendly and intelligent.
Posted on 07 Jan 16:11, Closing date 5 Feb