Digital Marketing Specialist
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
We have a superb job opportunity for a senior Digital Marketing Specialist to work on an international, technology-driven fitness brand. In order to grow their Marketing and Customer Support capability the company, whose Head Office is in Sydney, Australia, is looking for a (technically comfortable) Digital Marketing Specialist to join the team. This requires a Digital Marketer with a passion for technology and fitness keen to work alongside their development and sports science team and prototype gym here in Gauteng, South Africa. Your role will be to develop and implement Digital strategies that enhance the company’s online presence, generate acquisitions, and retain existing clients. This is a fabulous opportunity to create Marketing campaigns internationally. This can be a challenging, career-defining opportunity on an international consumer product for the right candidate. In creating revolutionary technology-driven gym products they have built new, smart products that people love. The focus is now on Marketing and customer growth and retention to expand the business in Australia and then worldwide.
In this role you will be working mostly remotely and reporting into Headquarters based in Australia. If possible, 2 days a week will be at the South African office in Centurion , where the science and development teams are located. Sounds exciting because it is – don’t miss out, apply today!
- Implementation of Pay-Per-Click campaigns, Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, App Store, Play Store and others.
- Developing, executing, implementing and optimising Digital strategies that result in improved app conversions, community engagement and brand awareness.
- Implement new Marketing technologies.
- Daily monitoring of various analytics and developing consolidated reports to track campaign performances and ROI. Measure and report performance of all Digital Marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Liaising with internal teams and external on Digital Content creation, Media planning, website updates, Copywriting, Sales and conversion, customer retention and support, website design and special projects.
- Managing the company’s online reputation and client feedback funnel. Also managing existing user retention and support systems (internal CRM and Stripe for payment and subscriptions).
- Conducting market research, competitor analysis and generally keeping abreast of trends and market changes.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- 4 years of Digital Marketing experience
- Experience and deep understanding of Digital Marketing platforms and tools like Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing PPC campaigns, writing ability, strategic thinker, marketing database, Social Media
- Knowledge of website analytics tools, Social Media tools, CMS platforms, e-mail Marketing platforms, Web Content Management Systems and social enterprise tools
- Experience in setting up and optimising online ad campaigns (e.g. Digital, Social, Direct Mailers)
- Ability to find answers on their own and learn new systems quickly
- Ability to work with multiple teams and multiple responsibilities (Digital Marketing, Client Retention, and the flexibility to do what needs to be done even if slightly outside the main role)
- Keen to work in a fast pace, the innovative new product development team and not afraid of big audacious goals and challenges
- International exposure will be beneficial.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Company DescriptionVGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 06 Oct 13:23
+27 21 422 1037